Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My FAVORITE Banana Bread

I think I make Banana Bread more than any other "one" recipe.  Why?  Oh, because we don't eat our bananas fast enough....so why not turn a healthy snack into a not-so-healthy-but-oh-so-delicious snack.  I absolutely love banana breads, especially with chocolate chips.  Warm....out of the oven....just talking about it makes me wish I had some rotting bananas right now.  Anyway, here is the recipe:


To start out, I'll tell you that this makes 3 large loaves.  If you don't want so many or you don't have enough bananas, the recipe is pretty easy to convert.  For example, I only had 1 1/2 c. bananas last time, so I just cut the recipe down by a 1/4.  Also, for the full recipe it makes about 4 mini loaves and 12 muffins.  You only need to cook about 20-30 minutes for the smaller pans. 

I didn't write in the recipe about the chocolate chips, but just throw in a couple handfuls.  More if you like more, less if you like less.  I promise, you will LOVE this recipe.  It is awesome!  So, if you have some rotting bananas on your counter right now....I suggest to get going.  You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment