Monday, March 26, 2012

Upcoming Shows: Oh Sweet Sadie! & Swiss Days

I have received acceptance and started working on getting ready for two shows.  Both in Utah.  If you happen to live nearby, come stop by!

Here's some info about Oh Sweet Sadie!


There will be a special opening night where you get first dibs at all the goods.  It's for invited guests only....but guess what....I'm inviting YOU!  So feel free to come if you want! 

As for Swiss Days.....that is held in Midway, UT over Labor Day weekend.  If you have never been, I'm telling you, you HAVE to go.  It is crazy, there are a billion people, but you will find some of the coolest stuff and it is so much fun.  Definitely check it out.  I'll put more details up as it gets closer to the date.

I don't know that I will be doing any other shows other than those, but I will let you know if I get up enough energy and add one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment