Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Dinner

Sunday is my day to cook. I absolutely love cooking all day for a wonderful Sunday dinner, I just hate the clean up. I wish I was on one of those cooking shows with someone right behind me cleaning up every mess I make. Oh, wouldn't that be nice.

Last night I had the following menu:

Best Steak Marinade with Flat Iron Steak
Savory Rice
My Standard Dinner Rolls
3 Lettuce Salad
Fresh Corn on the Cob from the Farmers Market

It was super yummy. For dessert I made a Key Lime Pie that unfortunately didn't turn out quite right but I also made my new favorite cookies. Have you ever been to Paradise Cafe? I LOVE that Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Chippers. To die for! Love them. I searched the internet and found this recipe on picky-palate.com. Click here for the recipe.
I will mention that the dough is really sticky, so this time I put it in the fridge for a few hours and it made it much easier to scoop and I think they turned out better. They are addicting, so be careful. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment