Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thank you Millard West!

I had a great time at Millard West! I sampled the Cowboy Caviar and my Aunt Lael's Cookies (Coconut Chip).  I wish I would have brought more books, so if you are checking out my site because I ran out, please shoot me an email and let me know which ones you are interested in and I can either have them for pick-up at another show or we can arrange to meet somewhere.  I also have another dozen books I haven't taken pictures of yet, so I will try to get those up soon as well.

I love finding new recipes and after I deem them "tried and true" I will post them on my site.  I can also email them to you.  If you are interested in joining my email list, please email me and let me know if you you would like just recipes or recipes and special offers.  I will not sell your email or use it in any other way.

Lastly, check out my post about hosting a recipe book party!  With the holiday season coming up, host a party and earn a chance to get a free book.  (Limited dates available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment