Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Made it! Blog Party



I'm headed to a blog party at everything etsy. Check it out! They have lots of great tips and there are some amazing handmade items showcased.

I just updated my blog with the books I currently have. The recipes I have collected that are printed in the book are tried and true and this book would make a perfect gift for you or for someone else. I don't glue in my recipes, so it truly can become your very own, "My Favorite Recipes" book.

The scrapbook paper is stylish and my recipes are printed in different fonts to catch your eye and help you remember placement in the book. Approx. 125+ recipes are included in the book and there are empty slots for you to slip in your favorites, or you can slide mine out to add yours.

Many of the books come in different colors. Let me know if you are looking for something specific.
Remember to check out Everything Etsy and joing the "I made it Blog Party!"



I Made It Blog Party

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute, and useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fun, but practical crafts! :) I have a recipe book on my list of to-dos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat idea! I would love to have a recipe book that looked beautiful, mine is a little upside down, messy looking right now. LOL

    Thanks for joining us!!! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete